Crotons are popular in all types of tropical landscaping. These lovely plants with colorful leaves can grow well both indoors and outdoors. If you use them properly, they not only thrive in your landscape, they’ll be a beautiful focal point for you to enjoy.
Crotons are relatively easy-to-grow plants, and once matured, they are relatively low maintenance, making them perfect for landscaping design.
There are many croton varieties, and all have broad, leathery leaves with bold, colorful patterns. Depending on the croton type, these slow-growing plants can grow 6-8 feet tall and 3-6 feet wide.
They thrive in full sun or partial-shade spots. Water them regularly but allow the soil to dry out slightly between waterings, though they’ll become drought-tolerant once fully grown.
These shrubs look stunning in the landscape when planted in groups or used as container display plants. Here are some attractive options for showing off crotons for landscaping:
- Plant crotons in lines to create colorful hedges or barriers.
- Arrange these shrubs alongside a pool or fountain.
- Lining a driveway, sidewalk, garden path, or similar walkway.
- Plant them in groups under palms or other tropical trees.
- Add a pop of croton color to a perennial flowerbed.
- Plant them surrounding a tree, mailbox post, flag pole, or lamppost.
- Use them beside the outer walls of your house.
Beautiful Landscaping Ideas With Crotons
Here are some stunning Landscaping Ideas with Croton that you can use in your garden!
1. Mini Croton Garden In Front Yard
2. Croton Fence On The Walkway
3. Grow Crotons Near The Outer Walls
4. Croton on A Windowsill
5. A Large Croton In Pot
6. Gold Dust Croton With Slender Leaves
7. Crotons At The Entrance
8. Floral Landscaping With Crotons
9. Crotons In Tall Container With Stunning Flowers
10. Crotons In The Sunny Garden
11. Gold Dust Croton
12. Grow Corton Indoor In Pot
13. Croton Landscaping
14. Bushy Crotons
15. Croton in the Outdoor
16. Grow Cortons With Some Other Plants
17. Petra Croton Arount 5 Feet Tall
18. Crotons Near Fountain Looks Fantastic
19. Captivating Crotons
20. Croton Tree
21. Fill Your Garden With Colorful Crotons
22. Zanzibar Croton